a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Thursday, March 8, 2012

T MINUS WHATEVER

Today we closed on the house. The futz factor price was well worth it. I am less sick. But still wheezing hacking, coughing. The weather is warmish and thick with the promise of rain that will be broken. It is a familiar pattern. A few sullen drops from the heavy clouds above but then they move east and the sun heats up the evening and the night is uncomfortable. Not the best weather for a bad clogged cough. I have a new favorite song. http://home.earthlink.net/~gholibaz/     I posted the link to my website I have had it for years no one reads it but the song is there.

I have no idea if this works  but the group is Canadian. This country produces a lot of talent.
I am not packing for 3 days now. And I am not worried as I should be because I know there is not much really.

No comments:

Post a Comment