a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Sunday, March 4, 2012

T- MINUS 23 DAYS

Well this is just great! I am sick again. These allergies will not leave me alone, The nose is fine it is theses lungs and huge cough...I sound consumptive! I am warn out with coughing...hack, whoop-hack.....heave sigh. I am 50% packed up but these last few weeks(3) will be a nightmare if this does not go away. I need to drive 2500 miles!!!! I am feeling sad about the birds...no one to feed them or appreciate their singing! And poor possum, who loves a possum? I watched him last night eating his supper; he/she likes whole grain sweet rolls with a drizzle of honey. They are such gentle creatures; makes me cry to think that people want to harm them for no reason but nastiness. Their fur is soft to touch...we had a passing feel one night. So the great adventure will be fraught with illness and bad weather or will I recover and the weather calm down for a week or two? I will write every night so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment