a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Sunday, March 25, 2012

MOVING EVE!

A over warm humid day. The biodegradable packing peanuts are sticking to my fingers and melting in my sweat! I hate this weather and this makes it better to move! 4 cats are hiding and being wild about moving into the sunroom, they can't be out when the movers come since they could run away and that would be not very pleasant so 4 out of 22 are wild things. One has been with us for 15 years! I have just dregs to pack up and ran out of paper so clothes and linens are enlisted to help. I hate this part the most... lamps are packed and whatever is left out needs to be put in the car or tossed out, i am sweaty and want a shower, I will get that when I am done. Sometimes movers like the drawers filled sometimes not these do not like filled so I need to clean out all the drawers and pack that stuff this time. Getting the 4 cats in the other room is the hard part since they are on red alert and we need to act like we don't care. I do not want to be bitten or scratched. Cats are never all the way tame. However those that did well have been rewarded with meowiwoowie catnip and fancy wet food. The 4 that are hiding are eaters and nippers, So far this place is hard to get around with all the boxes. I hate cats and I love them too. At least all I need to do is watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment