a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday

Saturday was nicely spent. In the afternoon we watched a movie. I do recommend it to adults...7 Khoon Maaf Indian but not the typical bollywood song and dance. I thrilling movie. Naseeruddin Shah is in it, he  looks like Leonard Cohen and should play him in a movie. It is at netflix and is worth the watch. Priyanka Chopra is the star she is great too. Got 5 boxes packed today and another 40 pound bag of former magazines tossed. Had a hail storm and cold weather came in on Saturday night. Friday the car A/C was on and my hair was sticking to my neck today I am chilled. I hate this weather now I have a sore throat from trying to get pictures of the hail...they are still in the camera but were the size of marbles. Crashed and banged down for over an hour...poor birdies get bonked out of their trees! Stayed in today and worked on the projects we have this week. Stayed in the 40s outside, was 78 with a heat index of 85 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment