a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

I have stopped for the evening....this ravaging of magazines, when I noticed that I lost (misplaced) my gold pen...it was my high school graduation gift a Cross gold pen& pencil set, which was a wonderful gift and I cherish it. Well I misplaced it and went insane in the looking for it. I have always become obsessed with a thing that I can not find and then proceed to tear apart my life looking for it. I will not sleep, I can not relax until I have given up all hope that it is lost or I find it. I have lost 4 bracelets that still haunt me, 2 silver with carved jade charms, and a set one a plain heart link the other heart link with butterflies and flowers with gems. It has taken a toll on my mental peace these past years since I can remember the last time I wore them but not one second past that. However I can not recall which year or if I traveled that next season since I was doing a lot of travel -air and train. It was a 2 day trip between here and home and I made dozens over the past 7 years. I can't remember if I left them there...I have not been back since so I have no idea. I believe they are lost forever. So my groundhog events are looking for lost things. To spice up my insanity it is too warm and muggy, that makes me more insane. That is the base of insane for me and everything else adds to the rich patterns that swirl in my head and pour out and drip off my hair. (yes my husband knew where it was and showed me.....I have left it there for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment