a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I feel fey.

I am fey today. So many things to dream about. So many things to plan. I have been here 6 months and the dumpster is getting organized and livable. An idea has come into my head and I am ready to plan all the amazing things that I can do. I need to look for my paper and ruler so I can plan and design. So many things and I can create a lot with a small budget...I think I can at least. Auntie says those who die young are lucky...this is from a 95 year old so the sentiment is sincere. We have a cloudy day today. A bit cool but fine weather. If there were not a Shirley Temple movie on I would be upstairs doing my first project today. While watching old movies I am getting a lot of ideas for decorating this house. I like what I see from the 1930s. I have always liked the 1930s and these old movies are like living vicariously in the past, my own time machine. Since today is not so nice, I can revel in the bits and pieces of the past. Chose what works, leave behind what does not. I live in my own time machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment