a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Friday, October 5, 2012

October Already!!

I love October! I am in the next best place to experience October....Maine....the first best is Miramichi New Brunswick. The days are mild when the sun is out; however, even if the sun is hiding behind the clouds the tress look like there is a ray of old Sol gilding the leaves. These golds, burgundies, russets, yellows create a sunny feeling on the greyest day.

I needed to drive to Bangor on Wednesday and the colors were beautiful. Here in the Pine Tree State the decorations by Nature inspire me. Deep green with the splashes of golds and russet, burgundy and yellow.

Who but nature should tell me what colors go with what? I have changed my color scheme for my downstairs rooms. On a cloudy grey day I want pops of colors, warm colors. Since there is no hot weather here I do not want cool colors.

I have just had a great idea....a wall mounted laundry room utility sink. The floor is slanted, I need floor space for litter boxes for the cats. And how easy can it be to wash big thing in the snow? So another great idea and now I just need to find space for what is already there.

I love October, I love all of Autumn and Wintah. I love Spring and now I will be able to love Summer! So everything is OK just send money and I will be fine! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment