a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I Hate Walmart

I hate Walmart. The stores are full of cheap products and mostly junk food. The produce is seconds at best. I never get a bag or oranges that last a week with out some rotting or rotten inside. This never used to happen when there was a real grocery store to got to. But since the Walmart Super Store has moved in the local grocery store has aped Walmart. The prices are not that reasonable because the quality is very low. Socks that I buy today have holes in 2 or 3 months, like I have sandpaper feet. But I  have socks 15 years old that have no holes. Why do I shop there? I used to shop there because the cat littler I like was there and it was easier to shop one store in this godforsaken heat of Texas. I feel sorry for the people who work there. I look at those who shop there and I am sorry I have to look at them. I tried ordering my litter on line it worked once. I was told upfront online that this item qualifies for free shipping if I order $45 or more. Hooray. So I made an order that big. At check out I was then informed that it can not be shipped! Ok I will pick it up at the store. I get to the store and they sold it to someone else. My money was refunded. I still do not have what I want. There are no other stores to shop at except Walmart in this city of ONE MILLION PEOPLE! Can you imagine that? The products at other stores are the same quality as at Walmart (crappy made in China). This country has become the country of lowest common denominators. People buy at Walmart from a sense of greed or avarice to be what they are not (rich) to ape the people who are famous for no real reason. Walmart is what we have become as a country, cheap. They roped me in like a drug dealer, letting me buy my product for a while then upping the price and now deciding they are not going to carry it anymore.... so here I am...... writing about the one place on earth I hate.

2 comments:

  1. I understand the love hate love that Walmart brings out in a person I hate my Walmart because it is always so busy you can hardly get through the door let along get a parking spot that is any time night or day so I've been doing more at k Mart they do not have as many shoppers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart India is a known corporate terrorist that has reached to the top by kicking, and hurting all the people connected to their warped system.

    ReplyDelete