a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Friday, January 20, 2012

FutzFactor

I created the Futzfactor decades ago. It is that intangible something that needs to be qualified into dollars. Once that is created the cost of something you want to buy or sell becomes easier to deal with. Want $66K for your house but it needs work & moving is looming up. How much is less money now verses fixing, showing and that heart break when someone does not like your house? And maybe the movers arrive and the house is still not sold......What is it worth to you? The old adage of a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush is the foundation of the futzfactor. This works in other aspects of life. Want to entertain people? Go all out and cook, clean, decorate and what? Oh I do not eat this I am on adkins or some such, that candle is giving me a headache, we can't stay but decided to pop in or do not show up at all!!... I mean these are an endless list that has shown up many times with people I have had to deal with. Futzfactor is invite to a restaurant everyone chooses what they want, eat, chat then go home. I get the check and I have a nicer time and if the food is not what they wanted they it is their fault they chose it. Buy curtains or make them,..... the list of things that the Futzfactor can help make life easier. What are your limits? What are your futzfactors?

No comments:

Post a Comment