a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Just Now

I usually write things that are serious since I am always thinking seriously. It is a lovely autumn day and I tire of being serious.The crows are cawing and the baby next door is unhappy and making her unhappiness known. The cars make noise going by but once they are gone it is all leaves in the wind sounds, the wind chimes and birds. Do motorcycle riders see any of the scenery when they ride I wonder? The huge ferns are turing golden. They grew to be 5 feet tall. Coffee was good today. The Old One is having trouble with eating, nothing seems to be what her stomach want to have in it. And theta traitor stomach will give me no clue. But at 97 almost 98 --98 if we count 9 month in her mother and lots of people do ;-)

So what is going on not much but the parade of life.Grab each day you can and strangle some joy out of it. To be serious all the time is not good gets too many people into trouble.
My big question is why does so many people want to deny most of the world a nice little life? I am sure if you ask regular people everywhere what is important few would day the domination and control of the world. Most are like me, a sound house, enough food and clothes to be well fed and warm. Family and friends, well cared for pets/companion animals. Energy to keep it all clean. A job that does not suck the very soul out from your guts each day. And no blood on your hands from killing. Am I right?

The wind is warm, the air has a floral scent, later the the sea scent will arrive but that is much later in the day.
There is lots of house work to do but this day is too nice to be inside. If not why even have a porch?

1 comment:

  1. I care nothing about world domination or what's going on with everyone else. I just want peace and quite in my own corner of the world. Just think, if everyone worked for peace in their own personal realm what a different place this would be.

    ReplyDelete