a heart is captive

a heart is captive

Monday, December 4, 2017

Say Goodbye to Walmart Online Shopping

I live a long way from Walmart. To just do some shopping is a three hour or more( usually more like 4 hours) adventure and a real hardship too boot. I can not just pop over to this megabilliondollarprofit corporation on a whim. When I saw I could buy online and have things delivered, I thought well this will be OK living in the hinterlands and being a 24/7 caregiver. So for several years I was able to order what I needed and have it delivered to my home. A real boon during the snowy winters. I had no one to people sit for me while off on a three hour( if only 3 hours) expedition to buy toilet paper and laundry detergent and the like...then haul it in to the house up a flight of steps.....
But Walmart does not want me to shop online. Walmart does not want anyone to shop online with out being gouged for the "privilege'. Everything I normally bought has had a price increase of breathtaking amounts! One third to two thirds more!!Their online prices are closer to the price gouging of Amazon's! I will say good buy to Walmart....I do not like Amazon much better but Walmart lured us in with their low prices since they know our incomes have stagnated and many times have been reduced  now they, being part of the oligarchy, want even more blood from the peasants. Walmart fueled the exodus from US manufacturing jobs to China cutting our wages even more. They prey on those who have little to begin with. They make devil deals with small towns to not pay taxes for a set period of time then when that time they move on down the road leaving  ugly huge useless buildings in their wake, and loss of jobs. The US is or rather has gone to hell for the lowers income classes of us free range serfs. Walmart just want to destroy other businesses and hold us in thrall as the only freaking place to shop in the rural states and rural areas. So much hatred  for those who made them the billionaires they are today.  So much for thinking this country was a nice place....this year has proven the illusion is not even there unless one has deluded themselves. So now my income has bee lowered by at least one third since my costs have been raised by that amount all for the avarice of Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment